White Sands ER Fusion


Lately, I've been on a little bit of a roller-set streak. Instead of air-drying and damp bunning like I should be doing, I've been wearing my hair straight and down. While my ends are not suffering, I still felt like my hair needed a good reconstructive or protein treatment, so I headed to my hair care closet to see what I could dig up and try.

I found White Sands ER Fusion. ER Fusion is an intensive reconstructive hair treatment which restores hair back to its youthful condition. The product creates a clear micro shield to seal in color and softness, while weightless quaternaries balance and self-adjust color in the hair. A complex set of amino cystines repair damage while lemon grass extracts enhance color with a high gloss. ER Fusion’s unique delivery system ensures optimum performance and lasts 30 days after each initial use.

The night before I co-washed my hair with VO5 conditioner and applied Burt's Bees Avocado Butter Pre-Shampoo Treatment to my hair. Then I slapped on a plastic cap and topped that off with my pretty wrap and went to bed. The following morning I shampooed with Kerastase Bain Nutri Thermique Shampoo and followed up with White Sands ER Fusion. I, then covered my hair with a plastic cap and sat under my dryer for 20 minutes. After the 20 minutes was up my hair was soft and I was able to easily run the comb through my hair as I was rinsing the conditioner out.

Now it's a few days post shampoo, condition, and treatment and I must say I have less hairs in my comb! I'm a fan of this product and I will probably continue to use it once a month.