Lifestyle Leak: Keurig


Out with the old and in with the new! I got a Keurig Coffee Maker for Christmas and I'm so in love. I'm a big fan of coffee, tea, and hot chocolate especially during the frigid winter months and my Keurig has come in handy. Although it's a bit large in my small kitchen I've welcomed it with open arms. Pre-Keurig I was wasting coffee left and right because I would make what I thought was enough for 1 cup and then I'd end up with leftovers or I'd want a little more and make too much, it was a disaster. Now I just open in a K-Cup of whatever I want and presto, a perfect cup!

I received the Keurig Special Edition Brewing System, which brews a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage in under one minute at the touch of a button. Featuring chrome accents and a blue, backlit LCD display, the Special Edition brewer allows you to program water temperature, set the digital clock and Auto On/Off. With the choice of three cup sizes, the Special Edition brewer offers a removable drip tray to accommodate travel mugs. Although it says three cup sizes, I always go with the large with for me is more like a regular. Plus I love that it has a water reserve right there on the side, so I don't have to fill it up every single time I make coffee.

If you are on the fence about a Keurig, I love mine and I would never go back to a traditional coffee maker.